Birth Burst operator
The Birth Burst operator allows you to define multiple unique birth events, aka “bursts”.
The Birth Burst operator is a more efficient alternative to creating multiple unique birth operators in order to birth distinct groups of particles.
Particle Birth Bursts
- Birth burst list: the list of all active birth bursts.
- Start/End: controls the time range in which the selected burst will birth new particles.
- Count: controls the total number of particles the burst will create over the time range.
- Count: controls the number of particles the burst will create per frame over the time range.
- Simulation groups: controls which particle simulation groups will be assigned to the particles in the burst.
- Export groups: controls which particle export groups will be assigned to the particles in the burst.